The newly-released patch 1.1 will add local split-screen multiplayer, a whole new map, new gamemodes such as Capture the Flag and Racing Mode, new playable goats, and tons of more stuff.
Two months ago, Coffee Stain Studios announced their DLC plan for Goat Simulator, which consists of patching in completely free content instead of charging players for DLC. That free content is being released on Steam today, and will be automatically patched in for everyone who owns the game.
Quick rundown of new content:
· A whole new playable map, roughly the size of the old map
· Local splitscreen multiplayer, up to four goats can play on one machine at the same time!
· New game modes! Capture the Flag, Racing Mode and Ragdoll Hockey!
· Goat wall-running and balancing on your front legs
· You will be able to ride bicycles and skateboards
· New playable goats, including Tornado Goat, Shopping Goat, Classy Goat, Repulsive Goat, and more!
· Optimization, achievements, and all kinds of other cool jazz.
Full patch notes avaliable here
Steam store page is here