Patch 2.56 brings the power of the Echo to the Final Coil of Bahamut, as well as fixes for several known issues.
- The Final Coil of Bahamut has been adjusted as follows:
- Players can now queue for the Final Coil of Bahamut solo via the Duty Finder.
- Players can now check the “Join in Progress” box when queuing via the Duty Finder.
- Players must now meet the following item level requirements:
|Final Coil of Bahamut – Turn 1||Average item level 110|
|Final Coil of Bahamut – Turn 2||Average item level 115|
|Final Coil of Bahamut – Turn 3||Average item level 120|
|Final Coil of Bahamut – Turn 4||Average item level 123|
Players will now receive the power of the Echo.
The Echo will take effect upon entering the Final Coil of Bahamut, increasing players’ maximum HP, damage dealt, and healing potency by 10%.
* The strength of the Echo will not increase in the event all party members are incapacitated.
The Shadow of Meracydia will no longer appear when Bahamut casts Gigaflare a second time in the Final Coil of Bahamut – Turn 4.
The drop rates for the following Extreme primal battle rewards have been increased:
Aithon Whistle / Xanthos Whistle / Gullfaxi Whistle / Enbarr Whistle / Markab Whistle / Boreas Whistle
The following issues have been addressed:
- An issue wherein audio clipping occurred when viewing the staff credits after the quest “Before the Dawn.
- An issue wherein Vishap stopped moving under certain conditions in the Steps of Faith.
- An issue wherein the incorrect log message displayed when acquiring the race ability Choco Dash.
- An issue wherein the incorrect achievement title was received for completing the quest “The Little Postmoogle that Could.”