Under Embargo Until 8AM CEST
Swedish development company Rigid-Soft are proud to announce the immediate Early Access Alpha release of the eagerly awaited zombie survival MMO, Lifeless.
Explore a post-apocalyptic world and discover the secrets behind a global pandemic that has pushed humankind to near extinction. Once proud cities have been reduced to rubble as those that are left fight for food, water and their very survival.
Lifeless promises to deliver an innovative approach to the zombie MMO with a myriad of unique features introduced to the genre for the first time.
- Detailed crafting allows players to create objects from three unique materials, Wood, Stone and Metal. Craft the tools needed to survive in a world of danger and hostility. Craft a variety of makeshift weapons to survive the endless hordes of the undead.
- Make a stand in any of the huge selection of houses and buildings throughout Greenwood through the crafting and deployment of deadly traps and steadfast fortifications.
- Group up with friends, form parties and explore the world together.
- Explore a world in conflict as three powerful factions fight for control and dominance. Random patrols can be seen throughout the world but whether they become your allies or your enemies is up to you.
- A micro-transaction system that has been carefully designed to avoid any potential pay-to-win problems. There is, and never will be, the option to purchase guns via micro-transactions.
Lifeless is now available to buy on our official store. The Standard Edition offers the chance to explore the Early Access Alpha client for $25 while the Deluxe Edition, priced at $40, delivers a number of exciting additions including 1000 Lifeless Points, 2 exclusive in-game masks and access to future maps before general release.
We’ve also created a new affiliate program through the popular Markee Dragon Network. Any websites, streamers or videos that drive traffic to the store through out affiliates program can enjoy competitive commission on any sales.