The official Humble Bundle Blog ” Humble Mumble” announced that in November 2013, the digital ribbon on the Humble Store was cut and humbly launched with nine games at incredible discounts. As part of our commitment to charity, 10% of every sale is allocated toward several great causes. Through our Debut Sale, Winter and Spring Sales and more than 500 titles later, the $1 million milestone has been reached and we have you to thank.
- Disaster relief via the American Red Cross
- Providing sick children in hospitals with games through Child’s Play
- Fighting for digital rights alongside the Electronic Frontier Foundation
- Conservation of threatened habitats and wildlife with the World Land Trust
- Access to clean water in developing nations through charity: water
So we reach $1 million dollars, now what? We keep going! 10% of every Humble Store sale still goes to charity. Every sale, every game, every time. Here is to the next million!
Love, Humble Bundle